We sell five types of ZBoard Electric Skateboards: Our latest ZBoard 2 Blue and ZBoard 2 Pearl, along with our original models the Classic, Pro, and San Francisco Special.
|Price||$1199 ($1099 on IndieGoGo)||$1399 ($1299 on IndieGoGo)|
|Top Speed||20 MPH||20 MPH|
|Range**||16 Miles||24 Miles|
|Charge Time||90 Mins||2.5 Hours|
|Weight||16 Lbs||18 Lbs|
Currently we are making the Z2 Blue and Z2 Pearl Models available for pre-Sale on our IndieGoGo Page.
*RED figures are with our new Urethane Speed Wheel Upgrade.
Learn more here.
All Classics, Pros, and SF Specials include:
- Handle for Easy Carrying
- 110v - 220v Charger (works both in US and internationally)
- Premium 110mm Smooth Rubber Wheels
- 6-Ply, Made-in-the-USA Canadian Maple Deck (40" x 10.5")
- $30 Flat Rate Domestic Shipping
OUR GUARANTEE that you will love it.
- Urethane Speed Wheels - Increase top speed (+3 MPH) and range (+30%).
- Headlight / Tail Light Kit - A must for night riders. See and be seen.
**All ZBoard Electric Skateboard models are range tested under a variety of real world conditions to determine proper speed and range ratings. “Highway” range - the range stated in the chart above - is determined under constant speed on smooth, flat pavement. “City” range is determined under normal riding conditions on flat ground, including regular stop and go on a variety of pavement conditions. Charge and maintenance status, terrain, rider size, topography, and riding style all influence battery life and top speed.
- Classic: 5 Miles Highway / 3 Miles City
- Pro: 10 Miles Highway / 7 Miles City
- SF Special: 18 Miles Highway / 13 Miles City