This update will be short as we've been spending all of our time out on the production floor. We'll be expanding on all of these items next week.
Since our last update we have:
- Surveyed and analyzed feedback from Beta 3.0 Testers
- Received, troubleshooted, and diagnosed Beta 3.0 boards with corner case issues
- Completed numerous pre-production tasks
- Collected funds and finalized European orders
- Continued progress working out final details on Non-EU International orders
Production Ramp Up has Begun!
This past week we completed a dry run of our bi-weekly production schedule with the goal of optimizing the process and building the boards along the way. The first small batch of production boards will begin shipping today. Next week we plan to begin producing 50 boards per week, with the goal of accelerating to 100 boards per a week within the first month of production. Next week's post will include more details, pictures, and videos of this process, along with a more refined schedule.
From the Founders
Our apologies for the shortened update - our full attention has been on ramping production this week. Once its up and running we're very excited to share more details of the process with you, along with shipping you your actual board!
Thanks as always for your patience and we can't wait to get you riding.
Ben, Geoff and the ZBoard Team.